On the Road to Emmaus
I Corinthians 15:5
Did you understand what you read?
- Which two disciples were walking to Emmaus?
- How far was Emmaus from Jerusalem?
- When did this event happen?
- Why didnít these disciples recognize Jesus when he joined them?
- What was the topic of conversation?
- What evidence was there that a resurrection had taken place? Why were there questions about the evidence?
- What had the disciples failed to consider?
- What did Jesus explain to them?
- What did the two disciples want this stranger to do when they arrived at Emmaus?
- What did Jesus do that finally made the disciples realize who he was?
- What happened to Jesus?
- What did the disciples realize that should have made them aware of Jesus sooner?
- Who did they tell about what they saw the same day?
- What was the reaction by those they told?