Trial Before Caiaphas
Matthew 26:57, 59-68; 27:1-10
Did you understand what you read?
- What was the council seeking during Jesusí trial?
- Despite many false witnesses, what kept happening?
- What one charge was finally brought against Jesus by two witnesses? What was wrong with the testimony?
- What caused the High Priest to be upset?
- What question did the High Priest insist Jesus answer under oath?
- What was Jesusí answer?
- So what charge was brought against Jesus? What sentence was recommended?
- Before the verdict was actually reached, how was Jesus treated?
- How did Judas react when he saw Jesus was condemned?
- Why do you suppose Judas acted this way seeing that he betrayed Jesus?
- What was done with the money that Judas refused to keep?