Strife Among the Disciples
Did you understand what you read?
- When did Jesus washed his disciples feet? What were the motivations for this deed that John lists before it was done?
- Why did Peter refuse to have his feet washed? What caused him to change his mind?
- Did Jesus wash Judas Iscariotís feet? Why?
- What was the purpose of Jesusí example? How do we follow that example?
- What bothered Jesus about one of his disciples?
- Did the disciples understand? Why? Did Judas understand?
- Who was selected to find out what Jesus meant? How was it demonstrated?
- What is meant by Satan entering into Judas? Did the disciples understand what Jesus said to Judas? What did they think Jesus told Judas to do?
- What was the topic of discussion after Judas left?
- What did Jesus remind them once again about himself? What did he expect from his servants?