The Fall of Jerusalem
Did you understand what you read?
- What were the disciples showing Jesus? What did Jesus say about these things?
- Later that day, what did the disciples want to know concerning Jesus’ remarks?
- What signs did Jesus say the disciples were to ignore? Why?
- What major events would take place before the buildings in Jerusalem would be destroyed?
- What key event were the disciples to watch for that would tell them the end was very near?
- How fast were the disciples to leave Jerusalem?
- Why would it be bad to be pregnant, nursing a child at this time? Why should they pray that it doesn’t happen during the winter or on a Sabbath day?
- How bad would the devastation be?
- What danger would come from people claiming to be the Messiah?
- Who all would take note of this judgment and groan because of it?
- What lesson is to be learned from the fig tree?
- How soon would all these things happen?
- How certain was Jesus that these things would take place?