Jesus' Authority Challenged
Did you understand what you read?
- What happened to the fig tree by the next day?
- What lesson did Jesus teach from this event?
- Who challenged Jesusí authority to teach?
- Why were they afraid to answer concerning the authority John had to baptize?
- In the parable of the two sons, who do each of the sons represent?
- In the parable of the vineyard owner, who is represented by the landowner, the vine-growers, the slaves, and the son?
- How did Jesus prove that the Jewish leaders knew that their treatment of Jesus was sinful?
- Instead of feeling remorse, what did the leading Jews seek to do? Why didnít they do it?
- How were the servants in the parable of the wedding feast treated who had been invited to the feast? What did the king do in response?
- Who were invited in their place?
- Why was the man not in wedding clothes cast out? What did his regular attire state about his attitude toward the wedding?