Did you understand what you read?
- Why did Jesus curse the fig tree?
- Who did Jesus cast out of the temple? Why did he do this?
- Who came to see Jesus in the temple?
- What were children saying in the temple? Why did this bother the chief priests and scribes?
- Why werenít the chief priests and scribes doing something about Jesus?
- Why did some Greeks approach Philip?
- What must happen in order for the Son to be glorified? Why?
- If Jesus wasnít looking forward to dying, why was he continuing?
- Who answered Jesus? What did the crowd hear?
- What will happen when Jesus is lifted up?
- Why did Jesus talk of being crucified confuse the crowd?
- What must people do while they have the opportunity? Why?
- Where the miracles Jesus doing making an impact on the people? Why?
- Where the rulers universally against him? Why havenít they been speaking out?
- Jesus came as whose representative? Belief in Jesus then means what?
- What will judge a person on the last day?
- What do Godís commandments produce?