Martha, Mary, and Lazarus
Did you understand what you read?
- What feast was approaching? How long would it be until the feast began?
- What was being discussed by people gathering at the temple?
- What orders had the Jewish leaders issued concerning Jesus?
- At whose house was Jesus dining?
- What was Martha doing?
- What did Mary do?
- Who objected and why?
- Why was what Mary did right according to Jesus?
- Why did crowds travel to Bethany?
- What did the Jewish leaders plan to stop the attraction?
- Trace Jesusí travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.