Events in Jericho
Did you understand what you read?
- How did Bartimaeus get Jesusí attention? What shows his knowledge of Jesus and faith in Jesus?
- What Bartimaeus want? Why was this given to him?
- What do we know about Zaccheus?
- Why did Jesus tell Zaccheus to come down from the tree he was in?
- Why did the crowd grumble about where Jesus went?
- What did Zaccheus offer to do?
- What was the result?
- Why did Jesus tell the parable of the minas?
- What was the nobleman going to do?
- What did he give his ten slaves?
- Did his citizens want him ruling over them?
- What did each slave do with his mina? What did he receive from the master?
- Why was the worthless slaveís mina given to the slave who had ten minas?
- What was done with the citizens who tried to stop the nobleman from becoming their ruler?
- Trace Jesusí travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.