Parables and Children
Did you understand what you read?
- What is the point in the parable of the unrighteous judge?
- What might Jesus not find when he returns again? How could that be possible?
- What is the point concerning the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector?
- What was wrong with the Pharisee’s prayer?
- What was right about the tax collector’s prayer?
- Why were parents bringing their children to Jesus?
- Who was preventing parents from bringing their children to Jesus?
- How must a person receive the kingdom of God? What does that mean?