The Resurrection of Lazarus
Did you understand what you read?
- What do we know of Martha, Mary, and Lazarus?
- What message was sent to Jesus? What was his reply?
- If Jesus loved Lazarus, why did he wait two more days?
- Why did the disciples object to returning to Judea?
- Why was Jesus glad he wasnít there when Lazarus died? How did Jesus know Lazarus had died?
- What did Thomas figure would happen when Jesus returned to Judea?
- How long did it take to return?
- What can you conclude about Martha, Mary, and Lazarusí reputation?
- What did Martha believe about Jesus?
- What did Martha know about the resurrection?
- Why did the people follow Mary when she went out to meet Jesus?
- What did Mary believe about Jesus?
- Why did Jesus weep?
- What puzzled the people in the crowd?
- Why did Martha object to opening the tomb?
- When did God hear Jesus? Then why did Jesus pray about this out loud?
- List details from the story that proves this could not be faked or staged.
- Trace Jesusí travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.