Offenses, Faith, and Duty
Did you understand what you read?
- Is it possible to avoid temptation to sin?
- Does a person who causes another to sin have any responsibility?
- What must someone do when a brother sins?
- What condition is placed on forgiving a brother who sins?
- Is there a limit to how often or how frequently a brother should be forgiven?
- Since no one in the world had a mulberry tree replant itself by merely saying so, what is Jesusí point about faith?
- Why is a servant expected to serve his master dinner after spending a hard day in the fields?
- How much appreciation is generally shown to a servant who works hard?
- When comparing a Christianís life to that of a servant, what point is being made?