Discipleship and Salvation
Did you understand what you read?
- What cost may be involved in being a disciple of Jesus?
- Why must the cost of being a disciple of Jesus be considered?
- Is Jesus stating that we must abandon our families, give up everything we own, and carry a cross around in order to be a disciple? Why were these illustrations given?
- What point is Jesus making with the illustration about salt?
- What fault did the scribes and Pharisees find in the type of people coming to hear Jesus?
- What truth is illustrated by the parable of the lost sheep and the parable of the lost coin?
- In the parable of the prodigal son, who does the younger son represent?
- In the parable of the prodigal son, who does the elder son represent?
- What caused the younger son to return?
- What was wrong with the attitude of the older son?