Teachings Beyond the Jordan
Did you understand what you read?
- Where did Jesus go when he left Jerusalem?
- What impressed people concerning the things John had said about Jesus?
- Why would there be few saved?
- Why would the Pharisees warn Jesus that Herod was seeking to kill him?
- Why wasn’t Jesus concerned about the threat?
- What was going to happen to Jerusalem? Why?
- What question did Jesus ask the lawyers and Pharisees at a Sabbath day meal? Why didn’t they answer?
- When Jesus healed the man of dropsy, why didn’t they protest as they had done in the past?
- What did Jesus observe people doing at the meal? What did he advise people to do instead?
- What advice did Jesus have for his host?
- Why was the parable dinner given? What is the point of the parable?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.