Did you understand what you read?
- How large of a crowd had gathered to hear Jesus?
- Many of the points Jesus is making are similar to ones he has said earlier. Why is he repeating his lessons?
- Why did Jesus refuse to determine the division of an inheritance?
- Was it wrong for the rich man to build larger barns?
- What should not be a concern? Why?
- For what must we always be ready?
- Peter asked to whom these parables were being addressed. What was the answer to his question?
- When will the master return? What, therefore, should we do?
- What is the baptism that Jesus still had to undergo?
- Was Jesus here to bring harmony into the world?
- What signs were the people not noticing?