Teachings to a Crowd
Did you understand what you read?
- What miracle was being performeed at the beginning of this event?
- What did some in the crowd believe? Whaere do you suppose they got such an idea?
- Why must the accusation be false according to Jesus?
- Since the accusation is false, what must be the proper conclusion?
- Can people take a neutral position toward Jesus?
- What is the story about the man with a demon removed and returned teaching?
- Why is the praise shouted out by a woman in the crowd wrong?
- What was the crowd looking for? What was Jesus going to give them?
- For what are the Queen of the South and the people of Nineveh going to condemn these people? Why would the crowd find Jesus' words especially hurtful?
- What point is being made about putting a lamp on a stand?
- What point is being made about the eye being a lamp?