The Blind Man Who Saw
Did you understand what you read?
- What question did the disciples ask Jesus? What lead them to ask this question?
- Why was the man blind according to Jesus?
- Did the blind man ask to be healed? Did he have faith?
- Did the man know who healed him?
- On what day of the week did this happen? Why is that important?
- What conclusion did the Pharisees make about Jesus?
- What conclusion did the formerly blind man make?
- What were the Pharisees attempting to do by questioning the man’s parents?
- What did the Pharisees demand from the man at his second “trial?”
- Did the man accept that Jesus was a sinner?
- By rejecting the testimony that they asked for, what are the Pharisees proving? (Remember Jesus’ accusation in John 8.)
- What was amazing about the Pharisees stating that they did not know where Jesus was from?
- What statement of the man caused him to be thrown out?
- What did Jesus ask the man at a later time? What does that show us regarding his healing?
- Why is it significant that the man worshiped Jesus?
- What concern did the Pharisees with Jesus have? What was Jesus’ answer?