The Origin of Jesus
Did you understand what you read?
- What did Jesus say to which the Pharisees objected? Why did the Pharisees object to this statement?
- Does a statement become untrue because a person gives testimony about himself?
- The law requires how many witnesses? How many witnesses does Jesus offer? Who are those witnesses?
- When Jesus said he was going where the Jews could not follow, why could they not follow? What did the Jews conclude Jesus was going to do?
- Why did the Jews ask Jesus, “Who are you?”
- When would the Jews realize who Jesus is?
- What brings freedom? Why did the Jews object to this statement? Why did Jesus say they were not free?
- Whom did the Jews claim as their father? Whom did Jesus say was their father? Why?
- Instead of considering Jesus’ claims, what did the Jews prefer to claim?
- What flaw did the Jews find in Jesus’ claim of being able to grant eternal life?
- What did Jesus say which caused the Jews to attempt to stone him?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.