The Relationship Between Disciples
Did you understand what you read?
- What is the kingdom of heaven? Who would be its ruler? Who would be the citizens?
- Who is the greatest in the kingdom?
- How can a person become like a child? What attributes of a child are important?
- Can stumbling blocks be avoided?
- Why was Jesus not concerned that someone else was casting out demons in his name?
- It appears that Jesus advocates self-mutilation. What is he actually talking about?
- How important is each Christian to God?
- How should disagreements between brethren be handled? Why?
- What does it mean to forgive someone?
- Why is it important to forgive someone who has wronged you?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.