An Epileptic Healed and Paying Taxes
Did you understand what you read?
- What complaint did the father of an epileptic son bring against the disciples?
- Why weren’t the disciples able to cast out the demon?
- Why didn’t the disciples understand when Jesus warned them that he would soon be betrayed?
- Why did Peter say that Jesus pays the Temple tax?
- Did Jesus owe the Temple tax? Why?
- Where was money found for the tax? Why was it paid in this manner?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.