Who Is Jesus?
Did you understand what you read?
- Who had people concluded Jesus to be?
- What conclusion had the disciples come to concerning Jesus?
- What was the rock upon which Jesus would build his church?
- What would having the keys of the kingdom signify?
- Why did Peter rebuke Jesus? Why did Jesus call Peter Satan?
- What would it take to be a follower of Jesus?
- How soon would Jesus' kingdom come?
- What happened to Jesus on a high mountain? Who came to speak to Jesus?
- What did Peter want to do to commemorate this event? Who nixed his proposal?
- What point concerning Elijah confused the disciples? What was the explanation?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.