The Feeding of Over Five Thousand
Did you understand what you read?
- How did Jesus respond to the news that John had been murdered?
- Who came back about the time the news of John’s death arrived to Jesus?
- Instead of being alone, what did Jesus end up doing instead? Why?
- What were the disciples concerned about when evening came?
- Instead of sending the people away, what did Jesus tell the disciples to do?
- How many people were present?
- How much food did they start with? How much was eaten? How much leftover did they have?
- Was faith required for this miracle to happen?
- What is so significant about this event, do you think, that all four accounts contain it?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.