Second Rejection in Nazareth and the Sending of the Twelve
Matthew 9:35-11:1; 13:53-58
Did you understand what you read?
- When Jesus taught in the synagogue, what was the reaction of the people? Why did they find it offensive?
- Why is a prophet without honor in his own country?
- Does Mark 6:5 mean that miracles cannot happen without belief? If not, what does it mean?
- Why did Jesus send out the twelve with so little?
- What was the purpose in sending out the twelve?
- Why were they not allowed to go to the Gentiles or Samaritans?
- Would everyone receive them and their message?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.