Jairus' Dauther and Other Healings
Did you understand what you read?
- Who was Jairus and what was he needing from Jesus?
- As Jesus went to Jairus’ house, who touched him? How long had she been ill?
- Why was Jesus’ question about who touched him odd?
- What made the healing of this woman different from the others that we have read about?
- What happened to Jairus’ daughter before Jesus arrived? How certain were the people of this?
- Why would Jesus ask that no one be told of what he did for the girl, especially considering the number that knew about it? Did Jesus’ request stop the news from spreading?
- What did Jesus require of the two blind men before he healed them?
- What were they told not to do? Did they obey?
- What happened as a result of the spreading word about Jesus?
- What was the Pharisees reaction to Jesus obvious power?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.