Calming of the Sea and Other Events
Matthew 8:23-34; 12:46-50
Did you understand what you read?
- Who accused Jesus of using Satan's power?
- Why was Jesus seemingly uneager to see his family? What point was he making?
- Can we conclude that Mary had additional children besides Jesus?
- Using a Bible map, from where to where did Jesus and the disciples sail?
- Why did the calming of the storm shock the disciples after they had seen Jesus perform so many other miracles?
- What did the demon possessed man call Jesus? What did the demons what from Jesus?
- Who chose for the demons to enter the swine herd? What happened to the herd?
- After miraculously healing the demon possessed man, why would the towns people ask Jesus to leave?
- Why did Jesus refuse the demon possessed man to join him? What did he want the man to do instead?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.