The Sermon on the Mount: Reflections
Did you understand what you read?
- Why should we be generous in our dealing with others?
- Can one blind man impart guidance to another blind man? Why?
- What is the highest that a student can obtain? Why?
- Why should we not judge another person?
- Is Jesus forbidding all judgments about another or only certain types?
- Does this mean we shouldn’t correct a person who is sinning? Why?
- What do the speck and the plank represent in Jesus’ illustration?
- What are the pearls we should not cast before swine?