The Disciples Called
Matthew 4:18-22; 8:1-4; 9:1-17
Did you understand what you read?
- Why did Jesus enter a boat? On which lake was the boat?
- Did Peter believe Jesus when Jesus told him to lower his net?
- What did Jesus mean by saying he would make these men “fishers of men?”
- What did the leper want of Jesus? Why did he yell to Jesus instead of coming up to him and asking?
- Why did Jesus ask the ex-leper not to tell anyone? (Hint: What happened when the man did tell people?)
- What was Levi’s other name? What was his occupation?
- Why did the Pharisees become upset at the feast Matthew held in Jesus’ honor?
- Who asked a question about fasting? What was Jesus answer?
- How did the parable of the clothing, wineskin, and wine relate to the topic of fasting?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.