Miracles and Teachings Near Galilee
Matthew 4:13-17, 23-25; 8:14-18
Did you understand what you read?
- A nobleman asked Jesus to heal his child. Where was the child and where was Jesus?
- How do we know the nobleman believed Jesus? When was his child healed?
- Where did Jesus go on the Sabbath? What did he read?
- What were the people hoping Jesus would do? Why was Jesus not planning to do this?
- What did Jesus say that made the people so angry?
- What prophesy was fulfilled when Jesus moved to Capernaum to preach?
- What was unique about Jesus’ teaching?
- What did the demon say about Jesus? Why did Jesus rebuke the demon?
- Why were the people astonished by Jesus’ ability to drive out a demon?
- Who else was healed that same night?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.