Nicodemus and the Samaritan Woman
Did you understand what you read?
- How did Nicodemus recognize Jesus was from God?
- Being born again is required for what purpose?
- How is Moses’ serpent comparable to Jesus’ death on the cross?
- Contrast a follower of Satan and a follower of God.
- Why were John’s disciples jealous?
- What is meant by “God does not give the Spirit by measure”?
- Where did Jesus baptize?
- Why did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman for water instead of getting his own water?
- What was the living water that Jesus offered?
- How did Jesus prove he could supply this living water?
- Once the woman recognized who she was talking to, what question did she ask?
- What convinced the people of Samaria that Jesus was the Savior?
- When was John arrested?
- Trace Jesus’ travels in this lesson. Mark the places of significant events.