Reading: Genesis 25:20 - 26:35
- What problem did Isaac and Rebekah have concerning children?
- How did Rebekah learn she would have twins? What prophecy was made concerning her children?
- Why did Isaac love Esau? Who did Rebekah love?
- What did Esau sell for a bowl of red bean soup? What nickname did he pick up because of this?
- Because of a famine, where did Isaac move? Why didn't he go to Egypt as Abraham had done?
- What lie did Isaac tell Abimelech? How did Abimelech find out it was a lie?
- How prosperous did Isaac become? What problem arose because of his wealth?
- What did Esau do when he was 40? What did his parents think about this?