The Table of Nations
Reading: Gen. 10:1-11:32
1. Genesis chapter 10 is known as the "Table of Nations" as it shows the ancestry of the world's nations. How was the list of people presented? (Genesis 10:5,20,31,32)
2. What was Nimrod noted for?
3. Peleg means "division" in Hebrew. What happened about the time Peleg was born?
4. Why did the people of Babel build a tower?
5. Why was God displeased with the people?
6. Why did confusing the language solve the problem?
7. Continue your time line from Noah to Abram. In what year did the events at Babel take place?
8. From what country did Abram originate?