Read Genesis 1:1-2:4a
1. Write a list of what was created on each day in your own terms. Do you think the order of creation was important? Why?
2. Some claim that each 'day' was actually a long 'age.' How long was a day? How can you prove your position?
3. What do you think it means that man was created in God's image?
4. What responsibilities were given to man?
5. What was the initial food for man and every creature on the earth?
6. Why did God rest on the seventh day? Do you think He was tired?
7. Write what happened on each of the first seven days of the creation.