Reading Assignment: Eccl. 8:10-9:12
Did you understand what you read?
1. Why do people continue to sin?
2. What is the relationship between sin and the length of one's life?
3. What is the relationship between things that happen to people (blessings, problems) and a person's righteousness?
4. Referring to the answers to questions 2 and 3, what should a person do?
5. If a person is granted great wisdom, can they learn everything about God's creation? Why or why not?
6. What is the difference between a righteous person's and a wicked person's view of death?
7. Why are some people able to win in competitions, win battles, have plenty to eat, have much wealth, or are popular?