Reading Assignment: Eccl. 8:2-9 (also read 10:4-7)
Did you understand what you read?
1. The Israelites had to obey their Kings because of their promise to God. Do Christians have to obey their rulers today?
2. Give two reasons why one shouldn't leave the presence of a king quickly.
3. If a ruler decides to do wrong, do we continue to obey him?
4. Why should we not directly question a ruler's commands?
5. Why is timing important when bringing a petition before a ruler?
6. If a ruler unjustly rules against us, what should bring us comfort?