I'd just like to point out your article on dry humping was completely dishonest. It is shameful to scare people into thinking that dry humping leads to pregnancy, especially through clothes. Instilling fear in people so that they will follow your agenda is wrong, and it's not Christian whatsoever.
"Put them in fear, O LORD; let the nations know that they are but men" (Psalms 9:20).
"Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD" (Psalms 34:11).
In the article, Is "dry humping" considered fornication?, several points were made as to why dry humping is sinful. In addition, I discussed that one motivation was an attempt to have sex while avoiding the consequence of pregnancy. While the chance is slim, I pointed out that clothing is not a barrier to sperm and that the odds of pregnancy is not zero.
- In "Can You Get Pregnant from Dry Humping?", published by New Kids-Center, after several statements, like, "Dry humping pregnancy is most likely not to happen if you have your clothes on," the author makes this admission: "There have been a few cases of "virgin pregnancy" that changed that way of thinking. This is because there is a rare chance that body fluids can be exchanged even if the penis does not go into the vagina. Chances are slim though." [http://www.newkidscenter.com/Dry-Humping-and-Pregnancy.html].
- "Potentially, most worrying for frisky teens: women can get pregnant from 'dry humping,' when a man and woman grind against each other without penetration, even if they're wearing underwear. It's not common, but possible. If semen gets around the entrance of the vagina then it can result in conception even if there has been no intercourse. "If semen came into contact with your vagina then there is a risk of pregnancy," explains Family Planning NSW, Australia's national reproductive and sexual health services provider. Semen can even soak through underwear and you can, although it is rare, get pregnant from that too." ["Dry-humping can get you pregnant ... even with your clothes on," EveWoman].
- "It's possible for you to get pregnant without having sexual intercourse if, for example:
- sperm get into your vagina – for example, if you or your partner have semen or pre-ejaculate on your fingers and touch your vagina
- your partner ejaculates near your vagina
- your partner's erect penis comes into contact with your body near your vagina
The risk of getting pregnant in this way is very low because sperm can only live for a short time outside of the body. However, if you're not planning a pregnancy, it's important to know that it's possible to get pregnant in this way." ["Can I get pregnant if I have sex without penetration?", NHS Choices]
- "There is very little chance of conception, particularly in fully clothed partners. The chances, although still slim, go up slightly when you grind while in underwear and even more so if you grind while nude." ["Can You Get Pregnant With Precum?", American Pregnancy Association].
Given that the evidence exists that pregnancies without penetration has happened in the past, it is necessary to lay out the truth so that people not deceive themselves into thinking that it can never happen to them.
"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life" (Galatians 6:7-8).
"... and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness" (II Thessalonians 2:10-12).
"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil" (Proverbs 3:7).