We have a problem here that involves the following questions. I sure would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts concerning these when you have time.
- Does it matter what I believe?
- Does it matter what I did to be saved?
- Does it matter what church I attend?
- Does it matter how I worship?
Each of these questions puts the person first; thus, they are asking the wrong questions.
- Does it matter if the truth is believed?
- Does it matter if God saves me?
- Does it matter if a church is following God?
- Does it matter if God is worshiped in the way He directs?
"Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'" (Matthew 22:37).
"If you love Me, keep My commandments" (John 14:15).
"For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ" (Galatians 1:10).
"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded" (James 4:7-8).