I am doing a class about questions people might have. What are some of the most asked questions Christians and non-Christians have?
I tried thinking of the top ten questions, but I tried googling and found a lot of pointless stuff for questions, but I didn't think they would be in the top ten, besides women roles, homosexuality, and why does God allow evil. Those i have seen as top 10 but the rest were weird random ones on every web site I went to.
If you can think of good questions?
I checked my site and in the last year, here are the top search questions that brought 2.5 million people to the site in the last year:
- Where is Edom today?
- What are some good scriptures to read for communion?
- What constitutes porneia?
- What is lust?
- How old is the world?
- Why were James and John called the "sons of thunder"?
- Is "an idle mind is the devil's workshop" scriptural?
- Why did God almost kill Moses in Exodus 4:24?
- Could I have gotten her pregnant? / Could I have gotten pregnant?
- What does it mean to honor your father and mother?
- Is suicide a sin?
- Did Jesus eat meat?
- What is the most accurate Bible translation?
- Is anal sex a sin?
- Why do the Catholic have extra books in their Bibles?
- Does God want us to hate the sin but not the sinner?
- Is the Bible historically accurate?
- Is witchcraft real?
- Do sins have consequences?
- Why do people have to die?