Question:I had a girlfriend, but then I started loving other girl. But I could not let go of the first one because she was satisying my sexual needs. One day the other girl caught me cheating. I am madly in love with her, and promised that I will never ever do something so cheap. She has agreed, but somehow that topic comes in between us leaving both of us sad or angry. What should I do? Please help.
You should give up your fornication and become a Christian. "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God" (I Corinthians 6:9-11).
You haven't been in love with either girl. All you care about is the sex that you are getting from both of them. Paul says that, "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
- It isn't kind to be having sex with two different girls who both think you belong to them alone.
- You behaved rudely to both girls.
- You clearly are seeking your own benefit and not those of either girl.
- You have your mind in the gutter since all you care about is sex.
- You enjoy committing fornication, so you don't care about the fact that you are also leading other people into sin with you.
- You've been lying to both girls.
You're lying to yourself as well. You aren't in love. You appear to think that love is how sexually excited you get -- how sad and lonely for you.